Here’s a few little odds and ends that I have absolutely no reason to know. Now you will too.
- A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
- Celery has negative calories. It takes more calories to eat a
piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with.
- A typical American eats 28 pigs in his/her lifetime.
- Each American eats an average of 51 pounds of chocolate per year.
- Fried chicken is the most popular meal ordered in sit-down restaurants in the US. The next in popularity are: roast beef, spaghetti, turkey, baked ham, and fried shrimp.
Just something to think about while you’re supposed to be working.